      From: Joe Klovance <jklovanc@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <sca-archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:49 AM
      Subject: RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: What is Period Archery.

      Why does the Laurel have to be from the same Kingdom?

      Gryffyd

      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: sirjon1@...
      Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:25:47 -0700

      I agree with Vincenti. As a Laurel and someone who has spent much time trying to gain acceptance for archery and the other NRMA, I do not believe that getting a number of archery Laurels in every kingdom is something that will be done in a short time frame.

      Jon, OL

    • Show all 419 messages in this topic