34464arrows

  • richard johnson
    Oct 13, 2013
      I finished my first real arrows.
      In all the decades that I've been 'playing' with archery, it is only recently that I actually started to LEARN Archery and make my own gear.

      Thus a added to the PICTURES FOLDER "My Longbow" photos of my arrows and some other gear I made.
      Unfortunately, the only pic I have of me actually USING my finished longbow is one on the range.  I shall have to correct that.

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com