34389Re: [SCA-Archery] Anyone actually MAKE arrows?

  • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
    Sep 30, 2013
      I did not fell trees and cut them into 2x4's. I did not dig
      a well, pump oil and make shingles, I did not excavate lime
      and kiln it into cement, I did not blow glass for the
      windows and I certainly didn't mine copper and turn it into
      electrical wiring. But I sure as heck "built" my
      barn.....with stuff from Home Depot.

      So yes, you "made" arrows.

      http://www.nni.com/
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic