      To: laochlain@...
      CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: sirjon1@...
      Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:17:55 -0700
      Subject: RE: [SCA-Archery] IKAC medallions

      Thank you.
      Noted and filed.

      Tim Henry <laochlain@...> wrote:

      i had contacted lorenzo several times about the 2008 medallions for Aethelmearc with no response. upon seeing this e-mail and checking the site I have sent him another e-mail with snail mail info.
      Laochlain Silverwolf

      To: doug.copley@...
      CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: sirjon1@...
      Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:00:22 -0700

      Noted and filed.

      Thank you

      Doug Copley <doug.copley@...> wrote:

      I don't know of anyone in Ansteorra that has received one. There was a push for doing IKACs back in 2008 through 2010 but when the medals never arrived from 2009, I think some people kinda drifted away and did not worry about reporting scores anymore.

      On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Tina Curtis <tabradley@...> wrote:

      For An Tir I have been getting them since the 2008 score season and having them present in court. Before that, I do not know who was receiving them.
      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android