34334[SCA-Archery] IKAC Medallion Search

  • Ronald Klick
    Sep 20, 2013

      Greetings to the List,

      As Lorenzo's Deputy I would like to request that anyone missing
      Medals from Past Years send me the particulars so that I can look
      into it and forward to Lorenzo. Although sometimes delayed due to
      delays in Vendor's producing the medals, or due to questions as to
      whom exactly they are to be shipped to in a Kingdom, and mundane
      issues weighing on the Keeper. (as they are again, unfortunately,
      at present) I myself have had 15 medals pass through my hands, for
      the East, since 2004. Although sometimes delayed, none have gone
      missing!!

      If anyone out there is missing medals please send me the following:
      SCA Name, Division Name, and Year that you won!!

      I will then do my best to help track down what became of them.

      Osmond de Berwic
      Deputy for IKAC Youth Divisions