      From: John Edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] IKAC Keeper??

      I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

      However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?