34317IKAC medallions

  • John Edgerton
    Sep 19, 2013
      This is taken form from the IKAC/IKCAC section of the SCA Scores site.

      Jon

      URGENT -- Some Medallions still NOT awarded!

      Greetings from Lorenzo il Confuso, Keeper of the IKAC,

      This note is penned on 9 September 2013.

      To date, I still hold medallions for several of the winners but have no contact information, and so I am unable to send them on.
      If you are a winning archer from Atlantia, Outlands and Lochac, please contact me with your snail-mail information so that I can send you your medallion forthwith. Alternatively, if you are a Kingdom official or a kind person interested in distributing medallions to the winners for the Kingdoms listed above, also please contact me so that I can get them in the mail to you.
      Please send your emails to IkacKeeper

      Shoot well,
      - Lorenzo
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic