34309Re: arrow rest (need for one or using a glove)

  • John Atkins
    Sep 18, 2013

      I have no reference for this but it strikes me that a wax covered anything on my bow handle would make a gooey mess and cause the bow to be quite slippery.  Instead how about simply tying a short piece of leather thong around the handle such that when griped it would go between the index and middle finger.  That would serve as a reference point for the hand griping the bow and be similar in function to modern pistol style grips found on many recurve bows.

      cog

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic