      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael
      Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:00 AM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: arrow rest (need for one or using a glove)

      Caley, probably the wax would soften, but the cloth would hold the shape if not bumped or squeezed. Of course it's better not to keep bows in a hot vehicle anyway, though sometimes unavoidable. I imagine a different kind or mix of wax types might hold up to a bit higher temperatures.

      Eirik

      >I'm not sure this would work in the Southern regions. Would the beeswax

      melt in hot vehicles?

      Caley

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic