34296Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: arrow rest (need for one or using a glove)

  • Joe Irvine
    Sep 18, 2013

      I plan to make the grip of the bow I'm making with finger grooves similar to the wax idea for the same reason. I want to start shooting of the hand.

      On Sep 18, 2013 9:00 AM, "Michael" <michaelstuart@...> wrote:

      Caley, probably the wax would soften, but the cloth would hold the shape if not bumped or squeezed. Of course it's better not to keep bows in a hot vehicle anyway, though sometimes unavoidable. I imagine a different kind or mix of wax types might hold up to a bit higher temperatures.

      Eirik

      >I'm not sure this would work in the Southern regions. Would the beeswax
      melt in hot vehicles?

      Caley
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic