34287Re: [SCA-Archery] Bibliography

  • John Edgerton
    Sep 17, 2013
      How many books maximum?

      From: "jon@..." <jon@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:12 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Bibliography

      I'm new to this group and I wanted to poll the membership about a bibliography.  Mike Loades new book on longbows prompted me to think about bibliographies.  I can point you to a variety of works in my area of expertise (shoes, leather) both modern and historical.  So, what is on everyone's short list of titles?  I know it is dependent on time and place so the lists will vary with the background and interests of the compilers.  What do you consider a must read?

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic