      From: Chris Ivins <yuriilev@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] arrow rest photo?

      Taillear,

      Thank you for the explanation, I can understand better their comments after your explanation. I do feel that describing someone that does shoot with a glove as being a "faint-hearted incompetent" is being a bit judgmental, though. But, that's just my own opinion, which may vary with mileage and use. Even if I do not agree with another person (or persons') beliefs or opinions, I will still respect them and try to see things from that view, because it often gives me new insights into things I have learned.

      - Respectfully,
                           Iurii