34187Re: Fall SSAC vote

  • Chris Ivins
    Sep 14, 2013
      I know that the poll doesn't end until Monday. but there has been little response so far, only 12 votes last time I checked, and there are A LOT more that are members of this group and that shoot SSAC. The last poll for the Summer shoot (before the tie-breaker vote) had a total of 26 votes IIRC, I know there has been a bit of focus on the discussion about arrow rests, but please don't forget to vote.

      -IS,
      Iurii

      > The link to the poll is:

      > Jon