      From: John Edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:06 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] IKAC Keeper??

      I am trying to contact Lorenzo il Confuso, the keeper of the IKAC/IKCAC regarding the IKAC rules and approval of IKAC scores. I have sent several emails this year with no response. He has been up-dateing the IKAC/IKCAC scores on the SCA Scores Page, his last update was about a month ago. I have tried several different email address with no success. It also seems that I am not the only person having problems getting a response from him. Has anyone been in two way contact with him in the last few months? If so what email address did you use to get a response?  I really need to contact him, any help would be greatly appreciated

      Thank you

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic