      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Susan Carroll-Clark
      Sent: August 16, 2013 6:30 PM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Period guild committee needs volunteers from:
      Ealdormere, Northshield, Trimaris

      On 16/08/2013 5:20 PM, okami49 wrote:
      > Greetings fellow archers,
      >
      > The period archery guild committee is hard at work molding a guild format
      to present to our respective kingdoms and the SCA in general. We have
      representatives from all kingdoms except three:

      > Ealdormere
      >
      > Northshield
      >
      > Trimaris
      >
      > If anyone from the above kingdoms wishes to join the discussion and help
      us shape something new and exciting for all archers, please message me right
      away!

      I know exactly who should join from Ealdormere (Lord Godfrey the Archer,
      whom some of you may have met before--he shoots a 105# English longbow
      that he made himself). Let me see if I can get hold of him. Might be
      another person interested as well.

      Nicolaa

      -----
      No virus found in this message.