      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of okami49
      Sent: August 16, 2013 5:20 PM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Period guild committee needs volunteers from:
      Ealdormere, Northshield, Trimaris

      Greetings fellow archers,

      The period archery guild committee is hard at work molding a guild format to
      present to our respective kingdoms and the SCA in general. We have
      representatives from all kingdoms except three:

      Ealdormere

      Northshield

      Trimaris

      If anyone from the above kingdoms wishes to join the discussion and help us
      shape something new and exciting for all archers, please message me right
      away!

      --
      EĆ³gan
      Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren