      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of The Greys
      Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 9:30 AM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: Pensic Averages

      I can supply the numbers for the St. Sebastian Shoot (Atlantia's populace novelty shoot) and the Champion's shoot.

      St. Sebastian -
      197 archers
      11 shooting stations
      Lots of gift certificates from Pennsic archery vendors as well as donated and crafted prizes. Elk Ridge Archery donated a beautiful bow given the the archer most representing the best of archery (the organizers of the shoot specifically wanted this bow to go to a mid level skilled archer. The thought was that most advanced archers already have a great bow.)

      Champion's Shoot -
      40 archers per side with alternates
      10 shooting stations shot by groups of 4 from each side Shooting station score - East 4371 Mid 3489.
      Friend/Foe shot - East 82 with 11 minuses, Mid 54 with 18 minuses Walkup - East 421, Mid 328

      I don't have the numbers from the populace war point shoot.