      My apologies for a slow response
      Barony of Sundragon and the Barony of Atenveldt in the Kingdom of Atenveldt practice together on Sundays at El Oso Park
      October thru April 9 AM and May thru September 7 AM

      On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      Vicenti,

      If you would would you copy me on that? I am in charge of the practice and event listings and scores for the Q and Q

      Gaelen O'Gradaigh
      Co Editor Quivers and Quarrels

      From: Doug Copley <doug.copley@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 10:46 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Please send your local kingdom archery practice schedules

      Ansteorra is the same way. We have many many practices throughout the Kingdom on a weekly basis but there are no "Kingdom" practices each group determines their own schedule and and cancel at their own discretion. We can get you a list of some of the local practices to add to your list.

      Vincenti

      On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Siegfried <siegfried@...> wrote:

      > Could I please get from all kingdoms, your current list of monthly archery practices ASAP? Please send to: quiversquarrels@...

      I can't speak for other Kingdoms.

      But in Atlantia, there are no 'Kingdom Organized Archery Practices'.
      Shires, Cantons, Strongholds, Baronies, etc each schedule their own, and
      keep their own schedules of them. Some are consistent, others vary much
      and you need to be on a mailing list to know when it is/isn't happening.

      And some practices are in people's backyards or basements, where it is
      open to the SCA, but prior introduction is suggested.

      etc

      So the 'kingdom' can't really provide you a list of monthly archery
      practices.

      Siegfried

      --
      Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia

      YIS
      Cealleach Colquhoun C.B.P., C.A.A., C.A.A.C
      Captain of Sundragon Archery

      "If you ignore the dragon, it will eat you.  If you confront the dragon, it will overpower you.  If you ride the dragon, you will take advantage of its might and power."
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic