33877Re: [SCA-Archery] Please send your local kingdom archery practice schedules

  • Ouregan filia Flaviani
    Jul 15 9:19 AM
      Dear Siegfried,

      Because this is a Society-level publication, we are organizing all local practices under the Kingdom and then by barony, etc. so both locals and visitors can more easily find these local practices.  It's the best way to organize the information.

      We will update these listings every quarter.  If the local captains of archers can help us keep these listings updated, it would be great.

      Thank you for your assistance with this.

      Yours, faithfully,
      Ouregan

      Ouregan filia Flaviani
      Chronicler

      Quivers and Quarrels

      On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Siegfried <siegfried@...> wrote:
      > Could I please get from all kingdoms, your current list of monthly archery practices ASAP?  Please send to: quiversquarrels@...

      I can't speak for other Kingdoms.

      But in Atlantia, there are no 'Kingdom Organized Archery Practices'.
      Shires, Cantons, Strongholds, Baronies, etc each schedule their own, and
      keep their own schedules of them.  Some are consistent, others vary much
      and you need to be on a mailing list to know when it is/isn't happening.

      And some practices are in people's backyards or basements, where it is
      open to the SCA, but prior introduction is suggested.

      etc

      So the 'kingdom' can't really provide you a list of monthly archery
      practices.

      Siegfried

      --
      Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia