33876Re: [SCA-Archery] Please send your local kingdom archery practice schedules

  • Jonathas
    Jul 15, 2013
      Thanks for the lead in to the PSA....

      The SCA Scores Site has a list of a all archery practices that the hosting marshals wish to publicize.  While the link below shows all of the practices entered when the page is viewed from within any given kingdom's Archery Scores pages it will only display the list from that kingdom.  This page is publicly available so that all may find practices in their local area or if they are on travel to other areas.

      Marshals, if you have an account you may enter and update the information about any practice you host should you care to share that information.  As it is displayed publicly please consider what information you post.

      Ouregan, as this information is published publicly already you are welcome to republish it in the Q&Q if you wish.

      In Service,

      On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 10:45 PM, aouregon <quiversquarrels@...> wrote:

      Greetings, Gentles,

      We're finalizing our Summer edition of Quivers & Quarrels, the SCA quarterly devoted to target and combat archery in the Knowne Worlde.

      Could I please get from all kingdoms, your current list of monthly archery practices ASAP? Please send to: quiversquarrels@...

      Also, if you've got news, info, photos, stories, artwork or ideas you'd like us to include in this or upcoming editions, we welcome your contributions.

      Please send to:

      Yours, faithfully,

      Ouregan filia Flaviani
      Publisher of Quivers & Quarrels