      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of hugo_von_gutenbach
      Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 2:14 AM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: Shooting

      It is all about what you are comfortable with and what you want. I prefer
      the flatter trajectory, and I manage the 55# just fine. If a person can draw
      and hold for 5 seconds without any type of shaking, I would say it is safe
      for them.

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, JonThomme De Claydon <JonThomme@...>