33855Re: [SCA-Archery] Shooting

  • richard johnson
    Jul 10, 2013
      Depends.
      I bought a number of take-downs for camping but never take them out.
      I have a 42" hickory "longbow" that I carry on my kayak in a PVC
      carry-tube for stump-shooting in the field.

      I also have an Optimus take-down with 20# limbs that I use in my backyard.

      When on the range, I use both my 35# hickory Longbow or my 45# Bear recurve.
      Though I ma almost finished with my 45# longbow (just need to wrap the
      handle) and I ma anxious to take it out for its first use!!!

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com