33854Re: [SCA-Archery] Shooting

  • JonThomme De Claydon
    Jul 10, 2013
      Seems to be a lot of he-men shooting powerful bows. I always shoot a 35 lb 28" and find heavier bows un comfortable to shoot and I can shoot 100 yards or more with a 35 so I don't need to hurt my self.
       for the last year been pulling a vintage Pearson pony recurve off the glove. I used to shoot a Pearson Mercury Gold Sovereign but it needed to be retired / restored and it may have offered an unfair advantage with the mercury in the grip.

      I shoot the same bow for leisure and competition.

      In service to the dream

      Baron Jon Thomme

      Gold is for the mistress
      Silver for the maid