      From: David <ater_seraph@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:15 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Shooting

      Greetings fellow Archers,

      I was wondering what poundage and draw lengths of bows you all shoot for leisure and competition. I have two English/Welsh style period bows, in 45 and 55lbs, both at a 28" draw, and a horsebow on the way in 45lb at 28" also. How about you guys?

      In Service,

      Da'ud
      Barony of Adiantum, AnTir

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic