      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of David
      Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 10:15 PM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Shooting

      Greetings fellow Archers,

      I was wondering what poundage and draw lengths of bows you all shoot for
      leisure and competition. I have two English/Welsh style period bows, in 45
      and 55lbs, both at a 28" draw, and a horsebow on the way in 45lb at 28"
      also. How about you guys?

      In Service,

      Barony of Adiantum, AnTir

      Yahoo! Groups Links