33843Re: Bows for sale Ad

  • hugo_von_gutenbach
    Jul 9, 2013
      Yea, this has been common for years. The easy way to minimize it is to put your info in the body of the message where an spam bot can't easily use it.

      example :
      "call me at 999.999.9999

      or

      email me at ihatespam @ gmail . com (no spaces)"

      By doing this I tend to only get 1 in a 7 day period. They also tend to target higher priced items.