33797Re: [SCA-Archery] bows for sale?

  • richard johnson
    Jul 2, 2013
    FINALLY!!!
    The first pic is of the three bows for comparison. Tit to tip the top
    bow is 55 3/4" so the Hunter is maybe 50".
    The 40# Magnum hunter is in the middle.
    The top bow is the Kodiak @47#, the bottom is the AT3611 @ 58#.

    They are unstrung, the string is simply set on the bow so itdoesn't
    get mixed up with the other strings.

    On 6/28/13, Groff, Garth (ggg9y) <ggg9y@...> wrote:
    > Rich,
    >
    > I would be interested in the Magnum 286, or one of your other recurves if
    > they are 40# or just short of that. My old Ben Pearson Cougar died, and I
    > need another 40# bow for my loaner kit. So let's talk condition and price,
    > plus shipping to Virginia. Any chance of photos?
    >
    > Yeah, I know the "too many bows" problem very well. Not to do one-upmanship,
    > but between my sweetheart and I have over 20, plus some deaders I keep for
    > teaching MITs, plus the shire's collection of another 10 in my custody. And
    > there's also a crossbow. Fortunately, we have a big, big basement.
    >
    > Yours Aye,
    >

    > Lord Mungo Napier, Archer of Mallard Lodge

    Rick Johnson
    http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com