      From: Wanda Lee Kinnie <wlkinnie@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 4:19 PM
      Subject: RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Period guild members needed

      I’m in the Kingdom of Atlantia.

      ~Wanda

      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Edgerton
      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 3:14 PM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

      In what kingdom are you located?

      Jon

      From: Wanda Lee Kinnie <wlkinnie@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 11:40 AM

      I hope to be shooting a horse bow (type) soon—well, as soon as I make my next ranking; could you send an invite to me as well?

      My husband, Godai Katsunaga, does shoot a period bow; he shoots a Japanese Yumi bow and makes his own arrows using bamboo shafts which he gets from, ironically, China.

      Thank you in advance.

      LadyWanda Ostojowna
      http://tinyurl.com/ankdx2n

    • Show all 56 messages in this topic