      From: Doug Copley <doug.copley@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 1:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Archery rules question

      For myself and for archers that I teach, I tell them to only pull the arrows that there is no question on, if there is any question, leave it and have the marshal in charge or another marshal score it.

      Vincenti
      Ansteorra

      On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 12:34 PM, Groff, Garth (ggg9y) <ggg9y@...> wrote:

      M’Lord Arpad,

      We have no such rule here in Atlantia. We are an honorable society, and (until proven otherwise, which I hope never happens) assume that all archers are likewise honest and honorable. In addition, when there is any question, a scoring decision is always in favor of the archer.

      Yours Aye,

      Lord Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir (Atlantia) TA Marshal
      Read “The Tale of Mungo Napier”: