    Jul 1, 2013
      I've seen some excited discussion of where exactly a line might be (I now use Sharpies to make novelty target lines very clear), but I've never seen any deliberate cheating in an SCA shoot. I agree that the loss of honor would be significant in our Society and never worth a point even if no one but the cheater knew. So, yes, most likely a deliberate omission.

      Suzanne

      On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM, <drosen105@...> wrote:

      I believe it's a deliberate omission since the SCA is based on honor and chivalry
      Rupert.

      Dave Rosen
      drosen105@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bernhard Rohrer <graylion@...>
      To: SCA-Archery yahoogroups.com <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Jul 1, 2013 11:38 am
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Archery rules question

      Greetings good gentles

      I have just come back to SCA Archery after 10 year's abstention and have reread all rules to refamiliarise myself. I have noticed with interest that no rulset mentions a rule that all mundane archers have in flesh and blood - an arrow that got touched before it got scored does not count, as a touch can induce a line break. Is this an intentional ommission? If so, I would be interested in the intent behind it.

      YIS

      Arpad

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic