33720Re: [SCA-Archery] Period committee 6/28

  • Jim Pickette
    Jun 28, 2013
      Milords and Ladies of sharp eyes and good tailors:

      I too, wish to look pretty, acquter pretty, and present myself properly on the field and at court.

      File me as a Novice.

      James of Odo, Fiedlibus
      Archer Marshal in Training, Lonely Tower in Calontir

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic