      From: John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      To: Carolus <eulenhorst@...>
      Cc: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 2:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Period Bows within the proposed Guild

      I strongly agree.

      Jon

      Carolus <eulenhorst@...> wrote:

      I think this would be a much better approach and could be applied to the entire archer as well.
      Carolus
      On 6/9/2013 6:57 AM, htgalwm wrote:

      Fellow Archers,
      Speaking solely for myself, I think the Guild should not ask 'What is a Period Bow', but instead 'How Authentic is -this- bow and how can the next one be improved'. Rather than drawing lines and excluding those who don't fall on one side of them, I'd like to focus on encouraging an expansion of historical knowledge, regarding archers and archery, throughout the Society.

      Hollis Turnage

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic