    Jun 1, 2013
      I am a Kingdom Warranted Archer Marshal and the Barony of Vatavia Archer Marshal. Our current Archer General is Master Jon Tristram. I will email you privately with his email address.

      -Lord William Douglas

      On Jun 1, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      Lord William

      Are you a kingdom archery person for Calontir? If not can you put me intouch with maybe the archery DEM for your kingdom?

      Gaelen O'Gradaigh
      Co Editor of the Quivers and Quarrels the official archery newsletter

      From: jdrago75 <jdrago75@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 11:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Guild volunteers

      Until a more qualified candidate comes along, I would volunteer for the Kingdom of Calontir.

      -Lord William Douglas

      On May 31, 2013, at 7:47 PM, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic