33288Poll questions on a guild

  • John Edgerton
    May 24, 2013
      There seem to be some basic differences of opinion on what a SCA wide guild should include. So, I am going to set a poll using the poll function of this group.  Before I do I want to run the questions by everyone for comment or possible changes.  This is not a poll at this time so do not vote, just send comments if you have any.

      Jon

      Society wide guild.
      What type of guild would you like to see develop ?

      1: An Archers guild that is exclusively for archers and focused on shooting and improving scores. The other archery related activities such as bow making, fletching, string making, running competitions, etc. would need to set up their own guild or guilds.

      2: An Archery guild that is for all archery related activities such as shooting, bow making, fletching, string making, running competitions, etc.
    • Show all 38 messages in this topic