      From: Jonathas <Jonathas@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:27 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Archery Practice

      Just a side note for kingdoms using the Scores Site.  Any Marshal with an account can enter and edit information about their local practices, the forms can be found under the Marshal Tools => Practices menu.  This information is then displayed to the public under the menu General Info => Local Practices.  Marshals can update their practices any time they wish, so you could use it to display cancelled dates as well.

      Jonathas
      Scores Site DBA

      On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      Cleve,