      From: Jonathas <Jonathas@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, April 19, 2013 6:25:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] (unknown)

      Jon,

      My concern would also be with the "crouching" end as there are more then a few people who can not do that for many different reasons.  The easiest solution might be to eliminate that one end, but the other would be to provide a second optional stance for it, IE call it "Low Window" or "Bent" or something the choice is stand with either the knees bent to near 90 degrees (crouching) or with the waist bent to near 90 degrees (leaning over).

      Just an idea...
      Jonathas
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic