      From: patricia_foxx <patricia_foxx@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:48 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Newbee looking for equipment.

      Hail to the Group!

      I come in search of equipment. Let me tell you my story. In October last year I lost everything, my car, my job, my home. I have been in the process of rebuilding my life and a dear friend of mine who has been a member of the SCA for over 30 years directed me to the SCA so I would have the chance to make new friends, learn new skills, and keep me out of the doldrums as I rebuild. I went to the Fool's War and LOVED it.

      I am very interested in Archery, but alas, I have no equipment. I have plenty of space to practice. If anyone could help me out, I sure would appreciate it. I am in Atlanta Georgia.

      Thank you
      Patrice Fauchs

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic