33071Re: [SCA-Archery] Newbee looking for equipment.

  • Carrie
    Apr 18, 2013
      Welcome to the SCA and archery Patricia. It's a WONDERFUL sport and I too seemed to find my 'niche' so to speak.

      As for bows--I actually found some good ones on eBay for a reasonable price. I was new, and needed something that I could afford and not be to upset a out if I needed to stop shooting. If you do decide to go the eBay route, try to time it the "off season" for hunting.

      Good luck,
      Carrie

      P.S.im in CA