      From: Ld.blackmoon <ld.blackmoon@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] shoot ideas

      greetings

      I wish it was my list : )

      a lot of those look like a lot of fun , and there are some similar shoots if I recall, but I'm pretty sure someone else made that list... ( that or I really am going senile : /  )

      I'm studying for finals ,( yes I'm finally working on college ) but will try to dig my list of shoots out soon , maybe we could get the newsletter to print something like a shoot of the month , with a new shoot every month ?
      if everyone sent in their shoot list, or even just their favorite shoot .

      Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
      Arthur