    From: J C Ronsen <jcronsen@...>
    To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 12:13 AM
    Subject: RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Lucky Target

    On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 08:45:19 -0500, Anthony Satoh wrote:
    > I've done two scrolls which you are free to use as you see fit.I
    > have details and pics on my blog of each.
    >

    > http://www.ercc-glaison.blogspot.com/2013/04/archery-champions-
    > scroll-illumination.html http://ercc-
    > glaison.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-first-kingdom-scrolls-completed.html
    >

    > Enjoy.
    >

    > -Ercc Glaison
    > MKA: Anthony Satoh

    Very nice work.

    ska: Baron Caleb Reynolds
    mka: Caleb Ronsen
    aka: Bubba th' Barbarian
    Baron of the Court of AEthelmearc
    Because you can't spell "Blare Yens Cold" without Caleb Reynolds.

    "If I had a dog, I'd train him to kill on command. And the command I'd use would be, 'Is he friendly?'"
    -- R.M. Weiner

  • Show all 61 messages in this topic