32962Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Blunts Pass Through update

  • Bill Tait
    Apr 3, 2013

      You can still use the circle to represent the hole, as long as it is scored "inside out", meaning that the arrow cannot touch the edge at all, must be completely inside the circle.

      William Arwemakere

      On Apr 3, 2013 10:35 PM, "ladyjohannatrewpeny" <johannatrueshot@...> wrote:

      Um.... passing through what hole? If we delete the hole, then do you mean "Hitting the center circle?"
      Actually, I thought having a target with a hole in the center would be fun!

      I voted for the "blunts pass through" with the understanding that it was for target pointed arrows. Yes a change in name would make it less confusing, however if you change the target it isn't a pass-through either! Let's call it the 'misnomer' - grins.

      I liked the 30 yard distance as my archers need to polish longer distances and this challenge will give us an extra incentive. :)

      I still REALLY would like us to do this AND the competitive with the same target AT the same time. There's still time to add it!!

      Smiles,
      Lady Johanna

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic