      From: Dawn Ratz
      Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 3:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Dear Western style archers- an open letter

      Yes, that was the beginning and I tried to explain I was getting to straddling the line in a moment as I was stepping up to it when the poking began. I tried to explain what I was doing but that is very hard with two men poking and asking you the same questions over and over at once without allowing you to answer.

      Gio

      On Mar 15, 2013 5:40 PM, "Taslen" <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      Gio,

      As someone with limited Kyudo experience was the stance one that would normally be considered "incorrect" in SCA archery IE one foot not straddling the line?

      Gaelen
      Midrealm