32821Re: New to the SCA

  • Mark
    Mar 8, 2013
      Your welcome. Thanks for hooking him up with the local groups he expressed an interest in.

      One thing that everyone should remember is that we were all new to the SCA once. We had no idea what was going on, or who to talk to. By being polite and helpful, even when you are 2500 miles away, when the person is new helps toward keeping the person around long-term. Blowing him or her off tends to result in blowing them away from the SCA.

      Respectfully,
      Antonio Tagliaferro

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "lynn.palmieri" <lynn.palmieri@...> wrote:

      > Thank you for your help Antonio! I've contacted Gunnar offline and we're
      > getting him on Caldarium and our local Odd Bodkin lists and showing him
      > where and when to join in.
      >
      > Elynor-Caldarium Seneschal

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic