32795Re: [SCA-Archery] What to do when you are always overspined?

  • Fritz
    Mar 5, 2013
      When Catherine Townson put fingers to keys it was 3/4/13 1:51 PM...
      Cate,

      Heavier heads will help 'pull' the arrow around the bow.

      Longer shafts will help too.

      Raising your brace height (your draw is a little short so the bow will
      likely take it) will help.

      Are you right-eyed? or left-eyed?

      Where are you anchoring before release?

      - Fritz