32782legality was - Re: [SCA-Archery] Height of target

  • The Greys
    Mar 4, 2013
      Arthur,
      An excellent point about "bows as assault weapons". I'm thinking that we will be limited to no more than 6 shafts - magazine limits. hahahahaha

      Of course the more realistic question for any line marshal is, will we have to see proof of a background check before we can allow anyone to shoot on our ranges? hahahahaha

      I love the cartoon that says the brain eating zombies went to Washington...........and died of starvation! hhahahahaha

      Sorry for getting off period but it was just too good to let lay.

      kog

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Ld.blackmoon" <ld.blackmoon@...> wrote:

      > greetings
      >
      > yea, forgot about that, some police departments , as well as city / county ordinances do consider bows to be " fire arms " and their use is very much restricted in those areas : (
      >
      > i wonder though , if bows are " assult weapons " will we be limited to 3 arrows ? and does that make seige weapons " weapons of mass destruction " ?? ; )
      >
      > Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
      > Arthur
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic