32753Re: [SCA-Archery] youth archery

  • Siegfried
    Feb 25, 2013
      Sure, and all marshals should always use discretion to run a safe line.

      Of course, realize that 15yr olds are 'Youth', and we've had 15yr olds
      who are grandmaster archers.

      Also that I know some 7yr olds I trust completely on the range by
      themself, and some 15yr olds I won't allow without their parent present :)

      (Heck, there's some adults I might not allow without a dedicated marshal
      assigned to them *grin*)

      Siegfried

      --
      Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia