32724Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Target

  • Doug Copley
    Feb 6, 2013
      That's a good price, unfortunately I would hate to buy them. The standard FITA target that we use for Royal Rounds and IKACs have a diameter of 23.5". If there was any way to get them as a 24 x 24 it would be great!

      This would be short changing anyone that shoots at them.

      Vincenti

      On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:28 PM, tkstop <tkstop@...> wrote:

      We've been using Polyethylene Foam Archery Targets available at
      www.foambymail.com. They are currently $24.99 each. They measure 2 x 23 x 24. Orders over $75 have free shipping. You have to order 4 to get the free shipping, but they last a long time. We've been using them for over a year and have had no problems. They wear well and are weather resistant.

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "J. Hughes" wrote:

      > I proposed that my shire invest in saunders mats and faces so we could run royal rounds. People in the shire asked me to explore ways that we could make targets from foam that would last. Any suggestions??
      >
      > Charles O'Connor

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic