32719Re: Target

  • Randal of Camusfearna
    Feb 5, 2013
      I've made targets out of corrugated plastic, which is used for outdoor signs. Look for 4' x 8' sheets used for political signs during campaigns and collect them after the election takes place. Three layers will stop arrows from most bows. Great for making novelty targets, I've made life size fighter figures from them.

      Randal of Camusfearna.

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "J. Hughes" wrote:

      > I proposed that my shire invest in saunders mats and faces so we could run royal rounds. People in the shire asked me to explore ways that we could make targets from foam that would last. Any suggestions??
      >
      > Charles O'Connor

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic