32687Re: [SCA-Archery] The Archery Library

  • John Edgerton
    Jan 24, 2013
      Yes, it is a good source of books and well worth looking at.  it is in the links section of the group.

      From: aelric_southlake <magnetcoil@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, January 24, 2013 8:17:50 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] The Archery Library

      Don't know if this site is already common knowledge to everyone here, but found it accidentally whilst looking for longbow blueprints.

      Wow. I mean, WOW. It has numerous books I've been meaning to buy or hunt down for some time, all there for the reading, in their complete forms.

      Excuse me as I return now to this site, and The Art of Archerie (1634), for I want to further know "..what wood is best, the choice, the trimming, to keep it in goodness; and how to cure all mischiefs"

      Keep ye all in goodness,
      Aelric, West K.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic