      From: Cleve Johnson <eadric.of.grenfeld@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com; MidrealmArchery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:45 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Pre-registration for Better War through Archery

      Just as an FYI and reminder, you can prereg for BWTA through this link:
      http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php

      (The link is also linked from the website for the event at www.midrealm.org/sternfeld/bwta/registration.php)

      Tell your friends, tell your enemies, just tell someone!

      (Substantial discount for pre-registering.)

      --
      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic